When you go into boots and you see you can get a free eyeshadow palette when you buy 2 sleek product you definitely dont say no.
The palette that you got free was the i-Divine ultra mattes v2 darks. And to be honest when i opend the palette and saw the colour i didnt really like them. So it has sat in my draw since Christmas but i finaly got it out and had a play with it and i was so inpressed with it i actully really like it and some of the colours are really beautiful.
- First i do my eyebrows with the freedom brow pomade in the shade soft brown with my eyebrow brush from primark.
- I used colour (1) with my royal & langnickel eyeshader 206 brush to apply the colour all over my eye.
- Colour (2) i used just above my crease as a transition shade i used my morphe m503 brush to blend.
- I then apply colour (3) to my lid using the royal & langnickel concealer 214 brush then i used my morphe m503 brush to blend.
- I then wet my real technicque precision liner brush to apply colour (4) as a eyeliner and to create a wing.
- Still using colour (4) i switch to my spectrum a13 brush and apply it to my lower lash line.
- I then apply the purple colour high lighter out of the sleek solstice palette to the brow bone and inner corner .
- I line my top and bottom water line with the colour trend black wyeliner by Avon.
- I used the mac zoom fast black lash mascara to prep my lashes.
- I then finish my look by apply the Cheryl 114 eylur eyelashes to finish of the look.
I hope you liked.my eye look let.me no if you want more looks like this 🙂