So im going to do another before and after. Lets get started….
- First i applyed my matte liquid foundation from primark in porcelain all over my face. I allpy tgis with a stippling brush then i use a damp beauty blender to blend any stricks that it may have left.
- Then as you can see on the before photo i had a breakout the day before so i used my mac concealer in the colour NW15 just to cover any spots thaat may still be showing a bit of red and i also used ot on my under eyes. I blended it out with a damp micro blender.
- I then set my foundation with my loreal true match powder in the colour rose ivory.
- I then used my mini benefit hoola bronzer to do a subtle contour. I used my royal and langnickel moda contour brush.
- I then used my Anastasia Beverly hills high lighter in crushed perls on my cheek bone, uner my eyebrows, my cupids bow and the inner corners of my eyes.
- i then used a little bit of my extra dimension mac high ligher in soft frost on my cheek bones.
Now for the eyes…
- First i use the makeup revolution ultra brow palette to define my eye brows. I used my zoeva 322 brush for this.
- Then i applyed my freedom eyeshadow base to my lids and blend it in.
- To set my eyeshadow base i use my freedom mono eyeshadow in base 204. This is my all time favourite shadow to set a primer with.
- I then apply my avon colour trend black eyeliner to my top waterline.
- Then i go in with my morphe M505 brush with colour 1. From my kylies diary. And i apply this to my creese and blend it our to just above.
- Then i go in with colour 2. And apply on the outer and inner corners and in the creas then i go back in with my M505 to blend them out and i do the same on my lowwer lash line.
- I then put a little bit of primer on my finger and lightly tap it in the center of my eyes and the same with my lower lash line.
- I then apply colour 3. With my finger to give maximum shimmer.
- Then i apply my maxfactor clump defy mascara to my lashes.
- I then use my 114 eylur eyelashes and then add a little more mascara.
Here is the final eye look.
To finish off my makeup….
- I used my colour pop Lumière lippy stick.
- And then i toped it off with my mini dame gina kylie cosmetics lipgloss.
Here is the wgol look together. Hope you liked :).
Untill next time